I havent been blogging after the company Bum Event. Fast moving to the supporting role again after the project completing next week. For the past few months after the 1st June 2008, I was very busy about the given assignment. I do learnt alot from the my team member especially my team member (Jas). From what I experience from her is she is a very humble,helpful and patient person. Each time when I write a new blog, I realized that things that I write here will never get out of my "ex-company" experience and thought which I don't know why.
Recently, I have been given an opportunity to be one of the committee member to organize a project dinner event and I am glad that I have been chosen. Although no expectation yet at this moment and I believe I will do it great! Same word, just follow the "FLOW"!
Right now what I am experiencing is "Free", feel being appreciate and happy to get involved in anything.
Recently, I have been given an opportunity to be one of the committee member to organize a project dinner event and I am glad that I have been chosen. Although no expectation yet at this moment and I believe I will do it great! Same word, just follow the "FLOW"!
Right now what I am experiencing is "Free", feel being appreciate and happy to get involved in anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment