Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Some shot on Wesak Day @ Brickfield

Last weekend was the Wesak day celebration and I went to the Buddhist Maha Vihara temple with my nephew and my friend Christine. We were there around 11am * i think and everywhere was full of parking . Some resident who are smart enough to offer their house parking space with RM4.00 and some kids whose I believe the resident near by started collecting money for the parking space. I was park my car @ the near by basket ball court with RM 5.00. Now you can see how the parking business earn in such a way. Ha..ha!

This year is less crowded compare to last year. Along the journey to the temple, there are so many beggars, begging in the middle of the road. As usual, many people sells vegetarian, CDs and VCDs, mineral waters, balloons and you name it, they have it! It's all there! Once we were @ the temple, there was a long queue towards the Buddha Hall where they asked for blessing and holy water.However, we didn't get to go in there as the queue was really long and crowded. So we just prayed outside the hall.

I personnally brought some lilys and a white chrysanthemum flowers as an offer to the buddha. Flowers are really really expensive nowadays. I bought it from the market and it costs me RM 20 for all. Listen! It's a pair of lily and a white chrysanthemum.

I myself brought my own Canon 450D and I saw there are alot of photographers around too :) Some are with their "glamour" lens! Awesome! I bet they must have taken some very nice pictures. For me, I only manage to take few shots because I need to take care of my nephew most of the time. The following are the shot that I have taken:











Feel free to comment and feedback on the photos for improvement purposes :)

-Kay Nny

No comments:

Post a Comment