- What have I achieved in year 2009?
- What are the people that I have met in year 2009?
- What have I done in year 2009?
- When is the most memorable day in year 2009?
- What's NEXT?
Of course while I asked these questions, I have an internal conversation within myself but looking back....not much of achievement though. I bet the greatest achievement that I had are all the great people that I met in year 2009. Not to missed out that the marital status that I used to carried has also changes in year 2009.
The most important thing that I gained in year 2009 is my photography passion which has increase another level up compare with year 2008 when I just got my first DLSR. I wish the fire of passion will keep burning so that there will be a greater result that to be result end of next year 2010.
I believe that the dreams come true everyday..because they do!
-Kay Nny-
The most important thing that I gained in year 2009 is my photography passion which has increase another level up compare with year 2008 when I just got my first DLSR. I wish the fire of passion will keep burning so that there will be a greater result that to be result end of next year 2010.
I believe that the dreams come true everyday..because they do!
-Kay Nny-
No comments:
Post a Comment