Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lovely couple wave goodbye

This morning when I was driving and waiting at the traffic light, there was a special incident that I think I should blog about it.

There was a green Iswara car parking in front of me. While we were waiting at the traffic light, the lady in the car non-stopping waving goodbye toward the bus which is next to me and I was wondering if there is a kid which she were waving to... then in few minutes when the car is moving in front a little, I moved my car forward. Then I looked at the bus and saw the bus driver is the one who she were waving good bye to ...I presume the bus driver is either her husband or boyfriend. 

What make this incident special is that when the bus driver waves goodbye back to the lady, there is a kind of unexplainable expression that I noticed from that guy. It's that kind of missing, loving and heavy hearted feeling when both of the are seeing each other in different vehicle. They drive slowly and seeing each other, wave to each other until they departed from the traffic light.

I know some people might think that it's stupid that they might caused a traffic jam or maybe their behaviour is as childish as a child. But how many people will do that nowadays? Even something childish might mean something to some people who really think that it's important.

Humanity, Love and compassionate people is getting invisible and unknown in this world. Start appreciating and learn about what LOVE and compassionate means so that we can give to other people.

For me, this incident is just a simple incident but it's good start of my day that something I should learn about.

No comments:

Post a Comment