I have a very hectic life that full of confusion, frustration and demotivated. Everything doesn't seems working well. Perhaps, I am still searching of what I want to do, mingling which type of society I want to mingle and try out new challenges to discover my (so-called) talent.
Alot of people been telling me that I have so much of talents but what is it for me? I personally think that I am not a person without "Vision and Dreams". I do have alot of goals that I want to achieve, skills that I want to learn and people that I want to know. Somehow, something is stopping and dragging me behind! What is it stopping me!?
I think I need to start taking different kind of challenges, try out new things and start FOCUSING OUT!
Perhaps, I need a better life mentor.
Sick of my life!
-Kay Nny-
No comments:
Post a Comment