And he is here for the first time to our KL office. It is really nice to see him again! When I was in Sydney, we do not really talked much to him and we don't really get a chance to know each other well.
But after yesterday I get to know him! At least I know that he was born in Malaysia (Butterworth) .. cool huh!
Yesterday night, Wei Khai ( another colleague of mine) and I have brought Stafford to a very light dinner at KTZ restaurant which is just opposite Low Yat Plaza. And before that we went to the Petaling Street for a walk. You know, there is the place where we (Malaysian) usually brings our foreigner friends to get some cheap stuff over there.
He managed to get himself a Black and White Diesel Sneakers and Wei Khai got him a nice necklace. We did alot of bargain....however, he is too kind to the seller....ended up.the price that we paid is not much different from the offered price...I believe we can bargain more if we persists?
Here is the photo that we took at petaling street:

I am really looking forward to meeting him again in the near future.
~Adios~
-Kay Nny-
No comments:
Post a Comment