Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Live Celine Dion Concert's on 13 April 2008

Kim, Christine, Mei Yan and I went to Celine Dion's Live World Tour Concert @ Stadium Merdeka Kuala Lumpur on 13 April 2008. We started our journey to the stadium @ 5.30pm where the performance started @ 9pm. We were there 3 hours earlier just to ensure that we can get a nice spot and thank god! The weather and spot was perfect!!!

Celine has a very very awesome voice. OMG ! I just love it especially the opening and the ending with the songs of "I drove all night" and "My Heart will go on". I actually taken quite a number of risk of taking the following photos as the RELA was just standing in front of me! Check out the following photos:



Kim with Celine's Fan

Christine + Kim on Queue


Christine+Kim @ receptionCeline's Stage

Christine

Celine's Stage

Kay Nny + Kim while waiting for celine

Kay Nny + Kim

Ticket that we bought

Kay Nny+Christine+Kim@Celine Concert

RELA just in front of US!

Celine's Stage

Celine on Stage

Celine on Stage

Celine on Stage

Celine on live stage

Stage ending

Christine after being so "High"

Kay Nny

Kim

Kay Nny + Kim after the show

Crowd after the show

VIP entrance

I would give GRADE A for this concert as it's was really unbelievable. Good sound systems and stage performance even though those dancers are only with singlets and shorts. Good job Celine~

~Kay Nny~

No comments:

Post a Comment