Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

Crabby Session @ Fatty Crab


I went for a dinner with my colleagues yesterday which include 7 leng lui and 6 leng chai @Taman Megah Fatty Crab Restaurant. It was a rainy day and coincidently I was on-leave too :)
We were there around 7.30pm but of course not everyone is punctual especially one of our MULE fellow who came by train and walked few mile to the restaurant from the Kelana Jaya Station. Good job man! You are truly a "Johnny Walker"!

Besides, one thing that I really really want to emphasis is the BILL!!! It's so expensive. 13 of us ate RM 605.10!!! No worries, I will show you guys the bill later. Stay Tuned!

Talking about the crab, we actually ordered 2 rounds. First was about 4 KG ( I think so) and the gravy was damn nice especially with the toasted bread. However, the taste of the gravy for the second round crab wasn't that nice. Maybe it was cooked with the small crab instead of the big one! Hm... the big crab is really really nice! Check this out!


Tim in love with his crab!Geli!

Leng lui with craps!

Leng lui with craps!

Tony, Mei Yan and Tim

Tony, Mei Yan and Tim

crab on my plate

Big gong!

Am Gong!

First round's crab

First round's crab

First round's crab

Geek eat crab with fork and spoon@!

Here is our bill!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overall, the dinner was nice...full of crabby and crappy stuffs during the dinner! Grade A for the dinner!


~Adios~
-K@Y Nny_









No comments:

Post a Comment