Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Bukit Tinggi Le Chevalier + Japanese Tea Garden

06 June 2009, Saturday was the most enjoyable and relaxing weekend for me. Although it was a last minute plan but I was quite persist to go to this place. While having this plan, there was some hiccup happens however, I will not mention about the sad case in this blog.

Before going to the Bukit Tinggi, I was quite clear about what I am going to do when I reach to the Bukit Tinggi and yes, it's PHOTOSHOT!!! I managed to take few nice shots which I will be showing later. We started our journey around 1pm from KL to Bukit Tinggi Pahang. All of us doesn't know where exactly the place is and how to go there. But ahh..luckily my fiance has his GPS navigator and we manage to reach there without losing out way. Thanks Honey *Wink*

Well, basically the Bukit Tinggi is located not too far from the Genting Highland. If you know how to get to the Genting Highland, I am sure that you will know how to go to the Bukit Tinggi. It's just alittle bit farther from the Genting Highland route. Check out the googlemap below:


View Larger Map

I think from KL to Bukit Tinggi takes about more or less 1 and a half hour journey which I don't think it a long journey though. Once you have reach the main entrance of the Berjaya Bukit Tinggi entrance, you are required to buy the ticket in order to go to the resort. The ticket charges RM10 for an adult and RM8 for children. Besides, there is a notice board was stated that if you are planning to take a comercial picture or any photography event, you may need to appy a permit for those event. But of course I don't need that as I am there just to visit! Ha..ha!!

Now let's check out some photos which I have taken @ the Bukit Tinggi Le Chevalier. When I reach at this place, I was so impressed with the building architecture. It totally like the another place or country from Malaysia. Each of the single building was so colorful especially the roof. The building architecture are all with the France Style of building.Some are used as a restaurant and some are the hotels from Berjaya Holding.
























































































When you are on the way back to the entrance, there is a small part where it will direct you to the exit. From there, you will see a pair of white and black swan. I tell you what, I never seen a SWAN before and it really really impressed me! From there I managed to take a nice shot on one of the white swan.. check this out!






























Basically, the RM10 is cover 2 places which are the Le Chevalier (France Village) and The Japanese Green Tea
Village When you are @ the Le Chevalier, there have provided the buses which you can take to the Japanese Green Tea Village. I would advice you to take the bus instead of driving yourself to the Japanese Village as if you drive yourself, the road basically is very narrow and dangerous. That road could probably kills your brake as it's quite steep too. So, once you have reached the Japanese Tea Garden, it's either you walk up to the hill which is about 500m or you got to wait for the bus to take you up to the hill. However, those bus comes in every half and hour. Since the bus facility is free for all , then why not you just take from the France village ya?

For my personal point, I am not so keen into this Japanese Garden because it's just like a hill walk pattern.You seriously need to do alot of walking here. It's like walking around the garden. Inside the Japanese Tea Garden, they have the Botanique Garden too where you can see the monkeys near by the forest. Interesting! However, I didn't really take much of pictures here as it's just tree, flowers and water. Here, I have took some shots:


































For our one day trip, we probably took about 4 hours just to visit these 2 places. However,there is a Rabbit Park that located near by to the ticket entrance where we bought the ticket earlier. The entrance fee for the Rabbit Park is RM3. We didn't get to visit it as it was so crowded and some of us couldn't stand with the sucky smell. Hence, we gave up the visit to the Rabbit Park. After we had a nice dinner at the chinese village of Bukit Tinggi which took few hours just to wait for the dishes. Anyway, Overall, I am very happy and had spent a wonderful day with my family to this trip.

-Kay Nny-

No comments:

Post a Comment