Everything seems very positive. :) Good news for me and it's coming coming and coming! Thanks to those people who gave me opportunities and people who have been pushing me up to this stage.
Maybe because I am happy this morning that indirectly attracted all the positive energy to me.
This afternoon when going out to lunch with some of my colleagues, one of them said, our mood is actually depend on the color of cloths that we are wearing. I wear white and pink! So what does it mean? Very happy and sweet :) Ha..ha
So, the lesson of the day is "Happy Starting will have happy ending". Just like you go to work everyday. Happy to come to work will have an energetic day. Otherwise, will be a lousy day!
Besides, I should start thinking of decorating my room into a brighter color!
-Kay Nny-
No comments:
Post a Comment