I finally found one of my passion which is taking photographs. I like to carry my camera around wherever I travel. By the way, I am using a prosumer camera with the model of Canon Powershot S1. It's almost 2 years old now. I believe that I am a good maintainer as I have been taking good care of it. :)
I realize that I won't get bored or tired when learning the features of my camera as well as the photography's tactics that I found in the third party websites. Hm....interesting...does this called passion? Recently, one of my fiend has decided get a new camera with the latest model of Canon EOS 450D... it's a cool camera thou...I wish I can have one too :)
Today I have browse multiple blogs and website about photography and I do learn alot of the angle of photos that they have taken. Really a great work!I hope I can be like them one day...and I am working hard on it. I know that I can't take good photos now but I am sure will be good in the near future :)
I have been introduce a graphic editor software from a colleague of mine who are a great designer in our company. I am downloading the trial version and plan to work it out on this weekend.
- Kay Nny -
No comments:
Post a Comment