While preparing for my new challenge, I started to pick up some technical knowledge from some really technical people. Surprisingly, I never complaints on things that I am learning now comparing with stuff that been asked to learnt last time. I believe it's something which is much more technical and complicated but I enjoyed it. Funny, if I would have learnt all those, I believe I will enjoy what I am doing now. Again, it's about opportunity!
I know that I am not a person who are very technical and I can see that there are alot of people has different perceptions towards me (skills) somehow I learnt from there as those perceptions are the feedbacks that been given in another way which I should consider about.
This few weeks, I learnt about the SPRING Framework. Thanks to Master Qi for explaining the basic concept of SPRING Framework to me the other day. Even though, it was a very BASIC explanation but it's really helpful and ease me to pick up Spring from the ground. One of the best website to start on SPRING is "A Spring Jump Start by Craig Walls and Ryan Breidenbach and a sample of the basic SPRING APPLICATION that shared by Master Chui.
My SCJP goal is still persists. I do consult from a friend of mine who are expert in JAVA and the progression is much more faster than I expected. This incoming Thursday till Sunday, I will be attending another personal development growth. I really hope that this course can bring me to another level of growth comparing where I am now. Again, what is Mastery about????? I think I can only answer this questions after this 5 days course.Overall, I am glad that I have these people around me who helps me alot when I need them. I always believe in Karma and I believe I will somehow repay in some other way on what I have earned from them in the near future.
-Kay Nny-


No comments:
Post a Comment